QIP Consulting aims to assist clients on their quality improvement journey by providing tailored consultancy services which include accreditation support, business advisory services, training and education offerings.
QIP Consulting has a skilled workforce of health and community service consultants to support the following accreditation frameworks:
QIP Consulting is able to tailor support service packages to clients including:
• Accreditation/certification program design
• Accreditation/certification pilot programs
• Standards trials/evaluations
• Standards development and analysis
• Gap assessment, quality and compliance evaluations
• Policy development
• Training program development and implementation.
QIP Consulting’s clients are diverse and range from small health practices through to community and human service organisations, industry peak bodies and government organisations.
Some of our clients are accredited by our parent organisation, Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (AGPAL) or our sister organisation Quality Innovation Performance (QIP) and employ our services as they require accreditation support above and beyond that provided, as part of the general accreditation offering.